Monday, March 28, 2011

Interiors

I'm learning a new program called Revit. There are a lot of cool things about the program. One of them being that you can quickly draw perspectives. I printed a couple out and colored them to document the dream I had the other night. Let me know what you think!


The kitchen and all the first floor will have grey walls and yellow trim.

The guest room/reading room's west wall and ceiling will be clad in reclaimed wood. The wood will come out to make part of the railing to the office. The blue will hopefully be translucent panels if we can find ones that will give us the insulation and heat gain protection we need.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, Trinity! The Revit skills and the interior design are looking great! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who designs almost a whole project in my head without ever picking up a drawing tool. But too many times I forget the most important part - translating those ideas to paper before they are lost. These sketches are great!

    ReplyDelete